While Skawt Chonzz Slams, You Get His Chapbook For Free
Just kidding. Our hands are actually somewhat tied by Amazonian policies, such as they are. So, if you’d like skawt chonnz‘s R’LYEH SUTRA for your Kindle or Kindle enabled device, that’s swell, but the lovely beast that is Amazon requires that you part with some shekels for the privilege.
On the other tentacle, if you’re quite happy to read your electronical book-type thingies in EPUB or PDF format, then prepare to feel your wallet remain at its current weight! Download links are below.
MOBI version (good for the ubiquitous Kindle e-reader and Kindle enabled devices and at $1.99, an outrageous steal of a deal!)
EPUB version (good for Kobo, Nook & Sony e-readers)
PDF version (good for regular ‘puters with Adobe Reader)
skawt chonzz is bringing his peculiar brand of Plutonian spoken-weird to Vancouver’s Verses Festival and the Canadian Individual Poetry Slam only from April 10 through 12, but you can load up on the lyrical strangeness of his R’LYEH SUTRA for the rest of the week. This free (and cheap-as-free!) offer lasts until Sunday April 14. And if you like skawt, please check out the other great authors here at Martian Migraine Press!
Martian Migraine Press: the Best Kind of Headache!
- Get Your Walpurgis On!
- MMP Third Birthday Discount Madness!
- Happy Birthday, H P Lovecraft!
- “Keeping It R’lyeh” Sell-Out Special Offer on ‘When The Stars Are Right’
- Review Round-up! ‘When The Stars Are Right’
- What They’re Saying About ‘When The Stars Are Right’
- Book Trailer for “When The Stars Are Right”
- Advance Praise for ‘When The Stars Are Right’ from ‘Book of Cthulhu’ Editor Ross E. Lockhart
- Bending, Curving, Humming Cosmic: Bryan Thao Worra’s Sublime DEMONSTRA
- Keepin’ It R’lyeh with a Festive-type Cover Reveal!