“SUMMONINGS: Yvette’s Interview” NEW Blackstone Erotica Short by JustineG
From Martian Migraine Press and the twisted imagination of Justine G come SUMMONINGS: short-form weird-erotic fictions set in the horrifically sexy BLACKSTONE Erotica universe!
Blackstone readers met psychic ice-princess Yvette for the first time in BLACKSTONE Book 2: GREEN FEVER DREAM. In SUMMONINGS: Yvette’s Interview, we learn how the blonde sex fiend got that plum job as Evangeline Waite’s very personal assistant. Dark sex and black sorcery are sure to be on her wicked CV!
SUMMONINGS: Yvette’s Interview is 7000 words of transgressive, bizarre sexuality, night-black humour, and kinky horror! Open yourself to the perverted supernatural world of Justine G!
Praise for Book One of BLACKSTONE: RED MONOLITH FRENZY
“… damned near the perfect Lovecraftian erotica. Fast-moving, darkly funny, twisted, sexy, and insane, all in the right proportions.”
Justine G “weaves creepy and raunchy into an altogether new kind of tapestry…”
- CHTHONIC Authors and ToC Announcement
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal
- Cthulhusattva ToC Announcement
- CTHULHUSATTVA Update and Some Clarifications
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review