Two Shudderingly Fine BLACKSTONE Reviews
Erotiterrorist and Lovecraft fan Shon Richards (Violatrix, Dark Lords of the Earth) has been in the game for a while, we understand, so when he says that the climactic scene of Justine Geoffrey‘s RED MONOLITH FRENZY took his breath away, we’re inclined to stick a shoggoth-barb in our hat! Thanks Shon. We love Justine (and we’re not just saying that because she used the Triple-Word on us!) and we’re glad more folks are coming round to her unique brand of weird arousal!
Shon’s full review here > Dirty Books: RED MONOLITH FRENZY
And it’s not just fellow smutketeers singing Justine’s praises: UK bizarro writer Ade Grant (author of The Mariner and Seeker) calls the “dreamlike freedom” of PRIESTESS “thoroughly endearing” and is pleased to find in Justine’s work a bracing alternative to the cookie-cutter erotica that dominates the market these days. Says Grant: “You won’t find any Christian Grey’s in the pages of Priestess, but you might just find a Charles Dexter Ward, juiced up on a heady concoction of LSD and Viagra.”
Ade’s full review here > “Can I stick it there? Well I won’t know until I try!”
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal
- Cthulhusattva ToC Announcement
- CTHULHUSATTVA Update and Some Clarifications
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review
- Are YOU A Cthulhusattva?