Call for Submissions “The CONQUEROR WOMB: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath”
Martian Migraine Press is now open to submissions for our second annual anthology. This year we’re sticking to a single theme…
Guest editor Justine Geoffrey (author of the Blackstone Erotica series and Orgy in the Valley of the Lust Larvae), along with S R Jones (author of Soft From All the Blood and the upcoming When The Stars Are Right: Towards An Authentic R’lyehian Spirituality) are looking for pulpy tales of fertility and fear, sex and sacrifice! Stories that squelch, tales that both titillate and terrify, and all with a focus on that most neglected of the Lovecraftian deities: Shub-Niggurath, Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
Though this is an open submission call, Geoffrey and Jones will be inviting some of their favourite authors to contribute. This worked out well for our first antho, and we’d like to repeat that experience. Final count for the anthology will be 20 stories, released as an ebook in multiple formats.
Submission period closes DECEMBER 15, 2013. The anthology will be released early February 2014, just in time for Valentine’s Day. More details can be found on our SUBMISSIONS page.
- Open Submissions Call — Monstrous Outlines anthology
- New Anthology Open Submissions Call — Innsmouthbreathers
- CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth NOW AVAILABLE
- CHTHONIC Authors and ToC Announcement
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal