Some CONQUEROR WOMB Inspiration from Filmmaker Joseph Nanni
Submissions are rolling in for THE CONQUEROR WOMB: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath! So far we’ve seen some dark and atmospheric short and flash fiction and we’d love to see more. To inspire you in your erotic-horror imaginings, here’s Joseph Nanni‘s teaser trailer for his film Black Goat… imagine this scenario, only sexier, and you’ll be on the right ancient track to our final edit column! Shub-Niggurath is a fertility deity after all, so there’s no reason why our intrepid investigator here couldn’t have a partner (or partners) in that frosty circle with him. Not to mention what could happen if those Dark Young are feelin’ frisky! Submissions for CONQUEROR WOMB close on December 15, 2013, so get writing and give us your best weird smut! And please blog, post, and retweet us for that all-important signal boost.
Martian Migraine Press: the Best Kind of Headache
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal
- Cthulhusattva ToC Announcement
- CTHULHUSATTVA Update and Some Clarifications
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review
- Are YOU A Cthulhusattva?