First Review for JustineG’s PRIESTESS
PRIESTESS contest winner Bobby Derie, who is (at least so far as we can tell!) a scholar and a gentleman if he is nothing else, has dropped the first of what we know will be a string of five-star reviews on Justine’s epic collection of weird erotica. To wit:
Among the dross and fool’s gold of Lovecraftian erotica ebooks published in the last few years, Justine G.’s Blackstone Erotica series from Martian Migraine Press stands out as one of the most entertaining, intelligent, ambitious, and daring of the lot. It is perhaps appropriate that she took as her starting place Robert E. Howard’s “The Black Stone,” still his most-remembered tale of the Cthulhu Mythos, whose pivotal scene of sexual flagellation was itself one of the most flagrant early examples of the erotic in Mythos fiction. However, Geoffrey goes far beyond revisiting REH’s stomping grounds in the old witch-town of Stregoicavar, and continues her erotic adventures in new locales, drawing more of the Mythos into the Blackstone series – readers will find here a challenging, open sexuality that deals with bondage, domination, rites of sexual magic and encounters with Deep Ones and other entities that will fill the characters to their limit.
(read the full review here)
Do you feel like a challenge, reader? Then pick up Justine Geoffrey‘s PRIESTESS (Blackstone Volume One) today! Instantly downloaded Kindle versions over on the Big A here, or swing by our Bookstore for EPUB and PDF versions and our under-24-hours delivery times.
- Open Submissions Call — Monstrous Outlines anthology
- New Anthology Open Submissions Call — Innsmouthbreathers
- CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth NOW AVAILABLE
- CHTHONIC Authors and ToC Announcement
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal