The Best Kind of Headache…
Hello, and welcome to Martian Migraine Press. We are an independent Canadian micro-press with a focus on the weird, unusual and occasionally transgressive. Fiction that plays with boundaries before ignoring them altogether; erotica with dark humour and a taste for the outré; young adult novels for the reader who needs a good dose of ideas with their adventure; and poetry for people from other planets. Martian Migraine books will be made available almost exclusively in e-reader format through the usual fine online retailers, although we will sometimes make forays into producing physical books and chapbooks in limited press runs. Mostly when we’re feeling nostalgic. And in these days of ridiculous temporal density, as Time itself begins to fold in at the edges, that nostalgia comes on like a migraine.
Martian Migraine Press: the Best Kind of Headache.
Thanks for joining us here and we hope you’ll check back for new releases throughout 2012. We’re fortunate to be working with some great new writers and are looking forward to presenting their creations to you.
- CHTHONIC Authors and ToC Announcement
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review
- NECRONOMICUM Issue 3 ToC
- Get Your Walpurgis On!
- MMP Third Birthday Discount Madness!
- RESONATOR Front Cover Reveal
- New Mascot!
- ToC Announced for RESONATOR: New Lovecraftian Tales From Beyond
- NECRONOMICUM Issue 1 Authors and Cover Reveal