Open Call for Submissions RESONATOR: New Lovecraftian Tales From Beyond
In his classic story From Beyond, Howard Phillips Lovecraft introduced the Tillinghast Resonator: a monstrous device that stimulates dormant senses in man, opens up unseen worlds to unsuspecting eyes, and calls through terror and ecstasy from a realm far beyond our mundane perceptions. This is an open call for submissions to the third anthology from Martian Migraine Press…
RESONATOR: New Lovecraftian Tales From Beyond
We want to see weird fiction with the Tillinghast Resonator (and machines or processes like it) as inspiration. What creatures, both mindless and sentient, are revealed in its uncanny radiation? What worlds may be opened up to the user with the slightest change in frequency? What profit, what peril, what power and pleasure may be derived from its use? We want to see new and startling applications of Tillinghast Resonator technology, be introduced to bizarre new entities with motives and mentalities that beggar the imagination, and experience psychedelic perceptions in prose. We also wouldn’t mind clever riffs on the campy-cult goodness of Mr Gordon’s film! Mind-blasting horror, black humour, high-frequency kinkiness, and cosmic enlightenment are all part of the game when the Resonator powers up!
So turn on the juice, throw every switch, brace your pineal gland for some unprecedented growth, and get ready to go BEYOND!
- MMP Books and More in the New Lovecraftian Story Bundle!
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies
- Cthulhusattva Pre-Order Contest
- Cthulhusattva Full Cover Reveal
- Cthulhusattva ToC Announcement
- CTHULHUSATTVA Update and Some Clarifications
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review