5 Star Reviews for SOFT FROM ALL THE BLOOD
Reviews are, of course, the life-blood of a title’s survival in the e-book marketplace, or any marketplace for that matter. We here at Martian Migraine Press are happy with each and every review… but we can honestly say we were not expecting quite this caliber of reader or this level of thoughtful 5 star reviews for S R Jones‘ SOFT FROM ALL THE BLOOD. “Cage-rattling horror” that “crawls under your skin, and lays eggs”? Oh yes. “… a unique, modern, and blood red gem of a book”? All kinds of yes! Thanks for being such intelligent, discerning readers and by the Drowned God, keep those reviews coming!
Martian Migraine Press: the Best Kind of Headache
- MMP Third Birthday Discount Madness!
- ToC Announced for RESONATOR: New Lovecraftian Tales From Beyond
- Brand New Trio of Book Trailers
- Happy Birthday, H P Lovecraft!
- Review Round-up! ‘When The Stars Are Right’
- Too Hot! Too Weird! Too Shubby for Amazon!
- Advance Praise for ‘When The Stars Are Right’ from ‘Book of Cthulhu’ Editor Ross E. Lockhart
- Keepin’ It R’lyeh with a Festive-type Cover Reveal!
- Two Shudderingly Fine BLACKSTONE Reviews
- Call for Submissions “The CONQUEROR WOMB: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath”