New Flash Fiction ‘THE ECDYSIASTS’ Now Available
We found a few extra hours the other night (thanks, Chrono-Compressor Technology®™!) and got ahead of ourselves… literally! There we were, rounding one of the corners in the hallways of Martian Migraine Press HQ, like Jason Schwartzman in the opening credits of I Heart Huckabees, so, naturally, we took the opportunity to get S R Jones‘ latest collection of surreal flash fiction, THE ECDYSIASTS, ready to slap up on the Kindle shelves.
If you like your short-short and flash-fiction snappy and witty with a surreal undertone, this one’s for you. It’s a very tasty $1.99 and also free to lend for 14 days after purchase. DRM-free as well. Pop on over to Amazon and make your purchase of THE ECDYSIASTS!
- Happy Birthday, H P Lovecraft!
- Advance Praise for ‘When The Stars Are Right’ from ‘Book of Cthulhu’ Editor Ross E. Lockhart
- FESTIVAL NEWSCLUSTER
- Keepin’ It R’lyeh with a Festive-type Cover Reveal!
- Call for Submissions “The CONQUEROR WOMB: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath”
- First Review for JustineG’s PRIESTESS
- PRIESTESS Drops Today! FREE PROMO and CONTEST WINNERS!
- PRIESTESS Contest!
- ‘When The Stars Are Right’ TOC Announced
- Funny Little Games: Ross Lockhart’s “Tales of Jack the Ripper” (review)