Advance Praise for ‘When The Stars Are Right’ from ‘Book of Cthulhu’ Editor Ross E. Lockhart
“In the decades since H. P. Lovecraft’s untimely death, countless objects, films, novels, stories, and poems have expanded upon The Old Man of Providence’s oeuvre and its associated pantheon of alien god-things. Among those secondary creations, alongside such nameless horrors as plush Cthulhus and stranger things, have been numerous false Necronomicons, promising arcane wisdom and occult power, but too-often turning out to be a gamut of unpronounceable gobbledygook and a handful of incomprehensible rituals borrowing heavily from Buckland, Crowley, and Spare.
No longer. Canadian author, editor, and poet Scott R Jones eschews such fannish faux-cult nonsense by approaching Old Grandpa Theobald’s life’s work and literary legacy as a true spiritual seeker, and, as a result, uncovers real spiritual truths. This is no Simon Necronomicon, no coy cash-in; instead, the book you hold in your hands is a sort of Cosmic Horror How to Win Friends and Influence Cultists, filled with potentially life-changing wisdom, provocative observation, and beautiful madness. When the Stars Are Right is the first real self-help book for the weird fiction crowd.”
— Ross E. Lockhart, editor of The Book of Cthulhu
Scott R Jones‘ When The Stars Are Right: Towards An Authentic R’lyehian Spirituality from Martian Migraine Press in both print and electronic editions. Click on the cover for details on how you can get an electronic Advance Review Copy of this game-changing guide to Keepin’ It R’lyeh in the 21st Century.
- Innsmouthbreathers ToC Announcement
- Open Submissions Call — Monstrous Outlines anthology
- New Anthology Open Submissions Call — Innsmouthbreathers
- CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth NOW AVAILABLE
- CHTHONIC Authors and ToC Announcement
- MMP Books and More in the New Lovecraftian Story Bundle!
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- ‘A Breath from the Sky’ ToC Announcement
- Open Submission Call for the 2017 MMP Anthology
- An Embarrassment of Lovecraftian Goodies