A clarification on Conqueror Womb submissions
Hello weird-fictioneers. Justine here. I’m editing this erotic-horror anthology for Martian Migraine Press and I’m happy to report that the slush pile is starting to grow. We’ve already purchased one obvious stand-out tale and are beginning to review others.
What I’m not happy to report is this: we are seeing stories (mercifully short ones, but still) that feature sexual contact and abuse of underage individuals. And we are so not interested in reading this stuff, let alone putting it into print, electronic or otherwise. It really does go without saying: consider me displeased that I have to say it. I mean, wow. Come on, people. Do not make me get out the big editrix stick. So, just to be stone-cold absolutely clear on this issue, here I am laying it out in bold and centering it on the page and everything…
N O K I D S
And while I am on the subject of things I would rather not see, please ensure that there is at least some reference to the theme of the anthology in your submission! Shub-Niggurath, fertility, fecundity: all that primeval Great Old Ones jazz. Not so much with the sexy vampires, so please leave them in their coffins where, IMHO, they belong.
You can find all the details for submitting your weird-erotica story to THE CONQUEROR WOMB: Lusty Tales of Shub-Niggurath on the Martian Migraine Press SUBMISSIONS page. Thank you!
- Open Submissions Call for CHTHONIC: Weird Tales of Inner Earth
- Mythos Migraines! A NecronomiCon Providence Review
- MMP Third Birthday Discount Madness!
- New Mascot!
- What’s In YOUR Resonator?
- Happy Birthday, H P Lovecraft!
- “Keeping It R’lyeh” Sell-Out Special Offer on ‘When The Stars Are Right’
- Open Call for Submissions RESONATOR: New Lovecraftian Tales From Beyond
- Justine Geoffrey’s Top 5 Sexy Lovecraftian Stories
- Smut and Spirituality for Spring!